Discover the Monterea Lifestyle
Monterea village is just minutes from major shopping centres, business districts and only 45 minutes from Brisbane airport.
The Monterea Ripley village has over 20 acres of green space for your family to enjoy. With 140,000 trees and plants, nature is never far away.
Would you like shopping, schools, medical and transport within minutes of your new home? Monterea Ripley delivers all this and more.
Monterea Ripley is close to everything you need
Positioned in the Ripley Valley, the Monterea village location provides access to major shopping, transport and roads within minutes of locking your front door.
At Monterea Ripley, you can enjoy convenient travelling times to:
- 2 minutes to Ripley Town Centre
- 39 minutes to Brisbane CBD
- 9 minutes to Ipswich CBD
- 45 minutes to Brisbane Airport
- 70 minutes Gold Coast Beaches
- 8 minutes to Springfield Train Station
- 8 minutes to Springfield Orion Shopping Centre
Surrounded by green spaces
Surrounded by 22 acres of green areas, and over 140,000 trees and shrubs, Monterea Ripley is the perfect place to be close to nature.
Our green space areas will play host to a range of recreational amenities including open turfed areas for kick and play, an adventure playground, BBQ shelters and sheltered picnic areas, walkways, multi-sports court and public amenities.
Supporting the natural surrounds, we also feature green corridors that are designed to provide refuge and wildlife movement.
Click on the video to watch Monterea’s park walk-through.
Shopping, schools & medical within minutes
The Monterea village will feature a proposed new shopping centre including a major supermarket, specality retail shops, cafés and two sporting fields with club house.
Your kids will be looked after with a modern, large play area and a seclection of early, primary and secondary schools within only 8 minutes drive from Monterea Ripley.
Plus the established Ripley Town centre offers everything you could need with Coles Supermarket, specality stores, cafés, medical centre, dental and even a vet, all only a 5 minutes drive away from Monterea Ripley.
Shopping and major centers
- Ripley Town Centre – 2 mins
- Springfield Town Centre Dining, Shopping and Cinema Precinct – 10 mins
- Yamanto Tavern – 5 mins
- Raceview Tavern – 5 mins
- Ipswich Bowling Club – 10 mins
- Orion Lagoon Springfield – 10mins
- Gold Coast – 70 mins
- Future District Regional Park (Ripley) – 2 mins
- White Rock – Spring Mountain Conservation Estate – 10 mins
- Local Monterea Park with Adventure Playground (Coming Soon)
- 13 Primary Schools and 5 Secondary Schools are proposed for Ripley
- Ipswich has 2 Universities (USQ Springfield & USQ Ipswich)
- TAFE Queensland Ipswich Campus
- Ripley Valley State Primary School
- Ripley Valley Secondary College
- Future Primary School (Binnie’s Road, Ripley)
Monterea Ripley is just minutes from medical centres and major Hospitals.
- Ripley Medical & Skin Clinic – 2 mins
- Mater Private Hospital Sprinfield -10 mins
- Ipswich Hospital – 10 mins
- St Andrews Ipswich Private Hospital – 10 mins
- Ripley Veterinary Hospital – 2 mins
Designed to enjoy
Monterea Ripley has been designed for you to enjoy. Offering the best of both worlds.
With space to breathe on natures doorstep Monterea offers a relaxed setting and sense of space. This thriving community offers endless walkways surrounded by nature and green space.
With so many facilities at your fingertips, including bike paths, walking paths, play equipment, sporting fields, club house and multiple extensive green areas, why would you go anywhere else!
View our estate plan here to see future green corridor’s, BBQ areas and recreation facilities.