Phoenix Park - Monterea Ripley!
Phoenix Park has a range of recreational amenities including open turfed areas for kick and play, an adventure playground, BBQ shelters and water foundations, sheltered picnic areas, walkways, multi-sports half court to be enjoyed by all residents.
Welcome to the Monterea Lifestyle
Monterea Ripley located within the picturesque Ripley Valley is a master planned residential village combining leading edge design and every modern day convenience with a relaxed setting and sense of space. Your new address will feature lifestyle blocks ideal for growing families, first time home buyers or a pleasant alternative for those wanting to downsize.
Monterea Ripley forms an integral part of the Monterea Neighbourhood Village which will play host to a range of parklands, recreational and retail amenities. All this will be located just walking distance from your front door.
The Village will feature a new proposed shopping centre including a major supermarket, specialty retail shops, cafés and two sporting fields with club house.
Monterea Ripley’s Green Space Master Plan will dedicate more than 22 acres to green open space. The green space will play host to a range of recreational amenities including open turfed areas for kick and play, an adventure playground, BBQ shelters and water foundations, sheltered picnic areas, walkways, multi-sports court and public amenities to be enjoyed by residents.
Monterea Ripley invites you to come join our village lifestyle.
The perfect lifestyle
Monterea offers the best of both worlds. With space to breathe on natures doorstep Monterea offers a relaxed setting and sense of space. This thriving community offers endless walkways, bike paths surrounded by nature and green space.
Monterea will soon have its own Town Village which will feature a new proposed shopping centre including a major supermarket, speciality shops, cafes and two sporting fields with a club house.
Monterea Ripley, close to everything you need.
With Brisbane CBD only 40 minutes away and Orion Springfield Town Centre 10 minutes away.
Monterea Ripley is located in the perfect location for work, play and travel.
- Ripley Town Centre – 2 mins
- Brisbane CBD – 40 mins
- Ipswich CBD – 10 mins
- Brisbane Airport – 45 mins
- Gold Coast Beaches – 70 mins
- Springfield Train Station – 8 mins
- Springfield Orion Shopping Centre – 8 mins
Monterea Ripley is just minutes from medical centres and major Hospitals.
- Ripley Medical & Skin Clinic – 2 mins
- Mater Private Hospital Springfield – 10 mins
- Ipswich Hospital – 10 mins
- St Andrews Ipswich Private Hospital – 10 mins
- Ripley Veterinary Hospital – 2 mins
Located just minutes from schools for all ages, Monterea is the perfect place to raise your family.
- 13 Primary Schools and 5 Secondary Schools are proposed for Ripley
- 2 Universities in Ipswich (USQ Springfield & USQ Ipswich)
- TAFE Queensland Ipswich Campus
- Ripley Valley State Primary School
- Ripley Valley Secondary College
- Future Primary School (Binnie’s Road, Ripley)
Living at Monterea means easy access to public transport, making life a little easier!
- 2km to Centenary Highway
- 1km to Cunningham Highway
- Translink Ripley Town Centre – Bus Transport 2mins
- Springfield Train Station 10mins
- Brisbane Airport 45mins
- Brisbane CBD 40 mins
Explore Monterea and its surroundings.
- Ripley Town Centre – 2 mins
- Springfield Town Centre Dining, Shopping and Cinema Precinct – 10mins
- Yamanto Tavern – 5 mins
- Raceview Tavern – 5 mins
- Ipswich Bowling Club – 10 mins
- Orion Lagoon Springfield – 10mins
- Gold Coast – 70 mins
- Future District Regional Park (Ripley) – 2 mins
- White Rock – Spring Mountain Conservation Estate – 10mins
- Local Monterea Park with Adventure Playground (Coming Soon)
Contact our team
Complete the form below and our team will get in touch with you to answer your enquiry.